Server manager is used to manage servers locally and remotely in Windows Network.
If you have domain network environment and wants to manage servers you should use Server Manager.
How to install server manager in Windows 10 1909,1809,2004
Previously, Server manager was only present in Windows Server Operating System, but now we can install it in the Windows 10 as well.
To install Server Manager you should have latest version of Windows 10 Operating Systems. I mean you can install server manager if you have Windows 10 1809,1903,1909 or 2004 and above version of Windows 10.
So, to install Server Manager we have to follow below Steps.
- Right click on the Windows and click on the Settings.
- Once you are in the Settings page, click on the Apps.
- Then,click on the Optional Features.
- Click on the plus sign besides Add a Feature.
- In the new Add a Feature Page, search for Server Manager.
- And then Select Server Manager And click on Install.
It Will take some time depending upon Internet Speed and then you can manage Servers with the help of Server Manager.
You will have to type Server Manager in Search box and then pin it to start or Taskbar.
If you are a person who loves to watch videos, then below is the video for same topic